- Substitute apple sauce for oil in baking and pancake recipes
- Use organic, low sodium chicken broth for sauteing veggies
- Don't add cheese to your sandwiches
- Always measure your salad dressing (no more than 2 TBSP) and toss extra well to get every piece coated
- Eat hummus or tofu based dips instead of sour cream or cheesy dips
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Tips on saving calories
Here are some easy ways to shave off calories from your daily intake without compromising taste. If you decrease your caloric intake by just 100 per day, that's a potential 10 pounds of fat lost in a year!